There are plenty of places to snap a unique selfie in Downtown Toronto. This is a city where public art is appreciated and celebrated. If you’re looking for the perfect destination to commemorate your trip to The 6ix, we’ve created a list of our favorites.
- If you walk 13 minutes North East from The Bond Hotel, you will find the most beautiful display of indoor flora and fauna in The Allan Gardens. This botanical conservatory is over 100 years old and features over 20 different types of perfectly manicured gardens. We recommend taking a stroll through the Beryl Ivey Knot Gardens.
- The waterfront is a bevy of Instagrammable opportunities, especially with their new #TOWaterfront sign located in the HTO park.
- Graffiti Alley is just one of those places we have to include in our list of Instagrammable destinations. Beginning at 1 Rush Lane, Graffiti Alley spans 1-kilometer featuring unique street art.
- No matter where you go in the Distillery District, you are bound to find inspiration for your next great snap. The ‘Love’ sign made of thousands of locks is the perfect place to capture a photo of you and that special someone.
- For the bibliophile, we recommend stopping at Fika Café in Kensington Market. They have an entire wall covered with real books. It’s the perfect literary backdrop.